Saturday, January 15, 2011

Friend

 My CTMH order just came in, so I made sure I took some time to play with some of my new paper and stamps today (: (I put more stuff away in my scraproom last night so I had space to work today)

 I'm entering this in the CPS sketch challenge for this week (#200) and the Heart 2 Heart challenge, use the colours Pear, Sky, Colonial White, and a bit of Sorbet.

Products used are all CTMH (January SOTM, CS, ink, ribbon, flower and brad) except for the cuttlebug folder.

Doesn't my green wall make a fabulous background for this card!?


1/24 cards
0/52 pages

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, and yes the green wall is perfect...I thought it was pear cardstock! Thanks for playing along at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. What a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought that was Pear cardstock, too! If that's the wall of your scraproom - I would love to see a pic :o) Really pretty card, I love your pleated ribbon, and how you inked up the flower. Thanks for joining in at H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenn,

    Great card. Loving the new CTMH stuff. You are one busy lady! Take care.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this card is bee-u-tee-ful!!! I love the colours, and how you inked the stamp, and the pleated ribbon - totally AWESOME! Weird, but I used the same sketch for a card, just haven't posted it yet - stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the extras - the pleated ribbon and the little flower. Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the butterfly! Thanks for sharing at H2H :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! The embossed paper; the distressed edging, the butterfly! You did a great job. Nice to see you back at work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. (Especially that darling butterfly!) Thanks for sharing it with us at H2H! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  10. How'd you do the butterfly! Lovin' that wall colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenn,
    Yep! Super cute card and I love the matching wall... He-hee.
    Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!!!

    ReplyDelete