Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Big One

 Everyone at camp teases my poor hubby about never catching any fish so this picture is proof that he does (:
His problem is that he has 3 little munchkins to get set up and by the time he's done all of that and finally has his own line in the water, their ready to go back ):

 This is another layout from the weekend I was away. I used a sketch #124 from Creative Scrappers but I missed the deadline to enter ): I used a Karen Foster kit (paper and stickers) I picked up at Linda's Scrapbooking in Lively, and the buttons are from my stash. I drew in the dotted line with my black uniball, and the cs is CTMH.


page 38 of 104

4 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a big fish! Love the paper you used and the title is great....like how it is upper & lower case and kind of askew! Great layout Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Jenn! My hubby's getting bugged for not bagging a deer or goat this year. He's getting a bit bummed! That's a huge fish, he must've been really stoked! I love the papers you chose and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this layout! The colour choices are perfect and I really love the title too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice big one --- the fish looks pretty good too! Great layout Jenn - you've got such a great eye for these things, I'm constantly impressed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete