Saturday, December 10, 2011

SNOW!!

We have a bit of it, but hopefully we'll get more for Christmas!! It can leave by January 31st though (: Wishful thinking, I know!!
 These layouts are of some pics my Mom took when the boys were staying with her 2years ago. I had to go by the boys' snowsuits to figure out if it was last year or the year before. Kieran hasn't grown too much in that time!!
 Aidan, with some help from Kieran, made a whole snow family up at the top of Mom & Dad's driveway. My kids call my Mom, Hunny, Snow Hunny is the one with the beautiful hair (: Mom said the family stuck around for weeks!! She's hoping the boys will build her a new family this year (:
 The pages were done using CTMHs Wonderland WOTG, and I still had lots of paper left for cards!! The little stamp that comes with the kit is very cute!! The title was stamped with our Friendship Alphabet. I love the new Pin Clips, you just put a bit of bling in the middle and fancy things up (:







64/78 pages complete

2 comments:

  1. These two boys are adorable! That must have kept them busy for quite a while! I hope you get some snow, it would be terrible to have a brown Christmas, wouldn't it? I really love the colours in these layouts, that looks like a great kit. Have a great weekend, hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous -- I like the blue background too as it is in keeping with the "coolness" of the pictures. Great job Jenn -- and I'd say that another family this year is definitely in order.

    ReplyDelete