Friday, December 30, 2011

He is...

Fantastic!!
 This is the second layout from CTMH's Mischief workshop on the go. The pictures are from Kieran's SK Grad so I thought the books in the layout worked. I have to say the planning that went into this kit was amazing!! I did all 3 projects and every little thing you could think of was thought of!!! Those designers at CTMH are smart cookies (:
 I used the cricut to cut out the diecut edge.

 The graduation was very cute!! Each of the kids got up on stage to tell us what they plan to do when they grow up (: Kieran is planning to be a firefighter and a policeman so that he can help people and stop the bad guys. That is his kindergarten teacher in the one pic with him.



 I will have more tomorrow!!

68/78 layouts complete!!  (another 9 I just haven't posted):
which means I need to do one page tomorrow!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I think he's not only fantastic, he's adorable!!! And isn't that nice that he wants to help people? Love this layout! I haven't really kept up on the new CTMH products, I just let my JC status lapse when we moved here, but there are definitely some products I miss! This kit looks pretty cool, are the books stamps or stickers?

    ReplyDelete