Wednesday, May 11, 2011

To Do List

 So I did it again!!! I made this card for my Mom with the chocolate theme so that I could enter it in CCT chocolate challenge. I thought I had until 8 tonight to post it but it was 8 pm in Europe so once again I missed my deadline ): I can hear you laughing Roxy!!
 Anyway, it was still fun to make and I think my Mom liked it (: I got to use my new House Mouse stamp and my new SU chocolate stamp so all is good!! The dp is BG, cs is CTMH, flowers are random, MS punch, cuttlebug embossing folder and copics (: I just got these new chalk inks so decided to try them out to shade the background. It didn't turn out exactly how I had it pictured but there was no turning back!!



14/24 cards

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! Beautiful colouring and shading -- nice outline on the images and what a wonderful bunch of browns you used. I love the embossed strip and the flower and leaves are perfect! All in all what's not to love!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Adorable!!! It sucks that you missed your deadline! I love chocolate...

    You asked about the pattern I used on my last layout..it was the Unforgettable WOTG and I think it's the last layout in Magic

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yes I am getting a good laugh, but with you, not at you! Loooove it, it's beautiful!!! And I love how you used the chalk inks, looks fabulous! The embossing looks great, too, and the flowers, and the to do list, and the pp, and ... well, I guess I just love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good enough to eat!! Gorgeous card;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent card! I have a number of these mouse stamps and smile every time I look at them. They're just so cute!

    Sorry to hear you missed the deadline. This would have been a contender. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! Love the stamps!!
    ScrapsEls
    www.scrapsels.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well too bad your blog problems wiped out my previous comments because they were literary genius! I love the card -- the colouring is fabulous; I love the embossed paper; the flower and little leaves (got to get that punch - note to self); and I quite like your background smooching! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete