Saturday, May 14, 2011

Scrap & Stamp Challenge - Old Supplies

 This week's challenge at Scrap & Stamp is to use up some of your old supplies. So take out that paper you've been hoarding, or maybe some bling you just can't stand to part with and whip us up a layout (: Just don't forget to use a stamp!!
 This October Afternoon paper has been in my stash for a bit, along with the CTMH chipboard and ribbon. The title was done using my new CTMH pennant alphabet, I absolutely love it!!! Anyone recognize the title??
 These pictures are of Azelyn and Aidan singing happy birthday to Kieran!!! They are such funny kids (:



27 of 52 layouts complete (:

5 comments:

  1. Stunning LO! And who would've guessed any of it was "old". Funny thing is when our kids look at it in 20yrs time - it will ALL be old:) Love the bunting title;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has got to be one of my all time fave songs! And I have to use it as a title one day! But other than that, I love your banners and just how the layout flows, looks great! I've been thinking about this sheet of Webster's with a baby carriage I've been hoarding, I should just up and use it, you've lit a fire under my butt now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn love your layout! Way to go on getting out all the hoarded supplies! I really love the pictures in your layout - you can see how much fun they are having (and for me those are the best pictures)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout, Jenn!!! I LOVE your banner... must have that pennant alpha set :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout! Love the pennant title (and the song!) Sorry I've been missing in action!

    ReplyDelete