Saturday, October 2, 2010

Snowfriends

I did this layout for both the final Sketch and the final Elements Challenge for Sept. (use yellow, paint, a tag, polka dots, and journalling or wordy sentiment) over at Design Dollies, and the Anything Goes Challenge at Scrap & Stamp. This is a picture of my son Aidan with the snowman he built at my in laws while he was visiting them. I just picked up this cute snowman paper (by Basic Grey) at SGD when I was visiting there last weekend, and I couldn`t wait to use it!!




Supplies used:
CTMH: cs, acrylic paint, Ticket Tags ss
Basic Grey: Jovial dp, letter stickers from Lime Rickey
Cricut cartridge: story book, used for red `snowflake`?


page 33 of 104

8 comments:

  1. Hope you don't mind me stopping by your blog to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn the paper is a perfect addition to your layout - good choice! I can see why you waited almost 2 years to scrap this one! Great job Jenn - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! LOVE the snowman paper! Thanks for joining in at Scrap and Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout, I am also crazy for snowmen! Thanks for playing along at Scrap and stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout. I love all the combos here. I also love your cricut diecut.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous layout. I just saw it on Scrap and Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable Jenn! Love the inking and that big snowflake!

    ReplyDelete