Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Places You Will Go (:

 I started this card a month or so ago and just finally finished it on Saturday!! It was meant to be for a challenge but I ran into trouble with my die cutting and it has taken me this long to get back to it!! I just love this little guy on the tricycle, and the sentiment is one of my favs!!
 My friends from University just had a little guy in June, so this card is to go with his gift. I have had the gift so long that he has already grown out of the size of the first outfit and I have had to go shopping again!!! I better get it out soon before his next growth spurt (:

 The stamp is Mo Manning's Bye Bye Boy. The paper is BG's Oliver, CS is CTMH. Colouring was done with copics, image stamped in Momento. The flower and buttons are from the wonderful ladies at O.C. Scrapbookers (Scrapaholics) Deb and Alison who were at the crop I went to this past weekend. The shading on the die cut was with Chalk Ink by Versamark.

 I am entering this in Paper Romance's challenge which is to use 3 buttons.




4 comments:

  1. I love this little guy on the tricycle...you did a great job colouring him! I haven't made the plunge into copics yet but love the shading you can get with them! Great card Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and love what you did with it. Beautiful coloring and card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I am awed by your colouring on this one Jenn, I think it's your best yet - in fact, I'm going to copy it! Very cute layout too - but the colour is flabbergasting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card, this image is sooo cute! Love the colours you chose for it too!

    ReplyDelete