Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Sam!!

 My cousin's little guy celebrated his 3rd birthday on Monday, so I made this little card for him. I followed the requirements for the CTMH heart to Heart challenge but I forgot to post it Sunday night and missed the deadline ):






Products used:  The cs, dp (animal cookies), stamp (Life's a Jungle), letters (lots of dots irresistables), ribbon       , and ink is all CTMH. I coloured the little lion with my watercolour pencils and blending pen (also CTMH). I used 2 punches from SU and a cuttlebug embossing folder.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card Jenn...forgetting sucks! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what a cute card Jenn! I love those Lots of Dots Letters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love the lion, and I love the inside --- I also love the putting his name on the front -- he'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! I like how you embossed the front! Sam will love it!

    ReplyDelete