Saturday, February 25, 2017

MWAAAAAAAH!! It's been 4 looooong years!!

I can't believe it has been almost 4 years since I last posted. Not sure if there is even anyone still out there?? I am hoping to make more time for crafting and less time on this darn computer!! I want to start sharing my work again so I am going to start with this card I made for my cousin and her wife who very generously opened up their home to my family and I when we planned a tourist trip to Toronto this past summer. We did the City Pass in 2 days, it was crazy!!
 For this card I used Stampin' Bella's Seniorita Wanda. I love her!! I coloured her with my copics and the paper is old Basic Grey, I believe. I tried out some of the Ranger Enamel Accents.


I am entering this card over at Kraftin' Kimmies sketch challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment