Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday for Jenn

I don't know if there is still anyone out there to see this, but I made a card and actually took a picture of it before I gave it away, so I thought I would post it. Summer is almost here so maybe I'll get around to doing this more often (:
 My wonderful friend Jenn (who took me on that amazing Hawaii cruise in the fall) just had her birthday a couple of weeks ago so I made her this card.



I used Dandy Lion from Kraftin Kimmie. As soon as I saw her I knew she was a have to have!! Easy to colour, especially when you can just use stickles on her poof balls (: The base of the card was made using CTMHs Art Philiosophy cartridge (might have been the Artiste cartridge??) I used spellbinders to cut out her and the mat. I had to do a little out of the box technique to get the whole image. She was coloured with copics.

 Well if you are reading this, thanks for not deleting me from your list of blogs!!! I will get out there and check out all of yours soon!!!

Jenn (:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn! I've missed you here in blogland! Love the shape of this card and the rolled flowers are beautiful...such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I'd delete you! Your card is beautiful and your colouring fabulous! Great job!

    ReplyDelete