Thursday, February 23, 2012

EGG HUNT - Use It or Lose It Challenge #2

Our challenge this week at Use It or Lose It is a photo inspiration challenge. I love the colour combo along with all of the texture options!! The green is actually pretty close to my scrapping room walls (:



 So, along with using this photo as inspiration, you should also try to use up some of your scraps or older scrapping supplies that have been gathering dust.

 For my layout I used a mix of paper packs (Miracle and ??I couldn't for the life of me find the name of the other one) and scrap cardstock.  All products are CTMH except for the Thickers, the twine, an MS punch, and a spellbinder I cut the circle with. I used the Stitched Together stamp set around the edges of the page and on the circles (love how it looks and am so glad I ordered that one!!). The little flowers were stamped with June's SOTM-Life is Tweet. The layout is from my Page maps calendar (I finally finished the January sketch)!!

 The pics in my layout are from this past Easter. Every year my aunt invites a bunch of us for an Easter egg hunt and then we decorate eggs. This is the highlight of Easter for my kids!! Searching for candy and then getting all colourful dying eggs with their cousins and friends (: Who could ask for anything more!!? The middle pic is the group shot and then I cut the one of my 3 kids in half to go on either side. 


 I hope you can play along with us at Use It or Lose It, remember you have 2 weeks to link up!! Head on over and check out what the rest of the DT has created!!

Have a great weekend!!

Jenn (:


7/78 pages complete!! and more to come after the weekend!! I get to go to a crop on Saturday (:

8 comments:

  1. Love the layout Jenn!! So much detail....I really like all the stamped stitching and the twine. This is a great colour challenge....hoping to get one done for this too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this layout!!! I love the buttons and the flowers in the corners! All the details of this layout is fabulous!!! Your blue b&t is from emporium (I'm pretty sure anyways)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat a great layout, I love the circles and buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice -- I love those colours -- the letters are really interesting too! I love your layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! I love the stitching especially! Cheers,
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree I really love this layout!! I love the colors and the mix with all the circles, buttons, and edges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. Love the butttons and twine.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice photo inspiration, I LOVE those colours!!! I really like your button/twine accents too! Hugs, Roxy.

    ReplyDelete