Wednesday, January 4, 2012

FIRE!!!!

These pictures remind me of the Robert Munsch story, Angela's Airplane!! except for the fact that Aidan is in a firetruck instead (:

These pictures were taken on Mother's Day a couple of years ago. The volunteer firefighters, in my little home town of Walford, ON, always put on a pancake breakfast to give all of those men an out for cooking breakfast for their wives and mothers. This time they brought out their "new" firetruck for everyone to check out. The kids just loved it.

 I used BG Oliver paper and brads, Bo-bunny cs and CTMH stamps and cs. The title was cut using the cricut. I am a big fan of the Bo-bunny double dot/swiss dot cs! I find reds so hard to match but the fact that this paper has two tones makes it so easy!!




76/78 pages for 2011

3 comments:

  1. Wow, loving the colours on this!!! And love your scattered stars and line of brads, just the right touch for a boy's page! I vaguely remember that book, I know it was one of Nolan's faves and we signed it out a dozen times from the library when he was 2 or 3! Anyway, just posted your b-day card, hope ya like! Hugs, Rox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Are the little monkeys in the background subliminal messaging? I love the colours - the reds pop and highlight the firetruck perfectly ... and as usual, you have the most photogenic kids! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the monkeys!! Great colours on this layout!

    ReplyDelete