Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Monkey Birthday (:


This is the last of the cards I made at Jen's. I think this little monkey by High Hopes is so adorable!! I just ordered the sentiment that goes with it so will have to add it once it comes in. The paper is CTMH and Bo bunny. I coloured him in with my copics. The ribbon, little dewdrops and cupcake button were all from Jen's stash (thanks Sweetie for sharing (: ) I used CTMH Liquid Glass on the cherry to make it shine. I used my boweasy to help me make the double bow.
I guess I better get my butt in gear now so I have something new to post!

4 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! I love those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hopping along with us!! I hope you'll come back on Tuesday to see the new kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. What a cute stamp. I also like the colour combinations - you've got a really good eye for this type of thing don't you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! How adorable! That is such a cute stamp! I so have to get mine inked up! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete