Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dry Erase Board



I've seen a lot of these lately and had to try to make one myself!! I bought the frame (16 x 20)at Michaels for about $5 with my coupon. I used CTMH's new paper pack called Caboodle. The green will match my kitchen (:. I used the Posterboard Alpha, small Friendship Alpha, Boutique Borders, and Dec STOM Notice the Details stamp sets. The ribbon, brads,buttons,and ink are all CTMH. I also used the new Tiny Tabs. The loop punch was from Martha Stewart.
I can't wait to get this on my wall and start using it!! I just need to get to the store to pick up a dry erase marker.
I'm not sure if this will qualify but I'm counting it as one of my pages for the challenge even though it's going on the wall and not in my album.
4 down 100 to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment