Saturday, January 2, 2010

Drama Queen - 2nd Layout for 2010


My Aunt Kathy took this picture of Azelyn when she was having a sucky, poor poor me moment. If you look close you can see the tear going down her cheek (:

I used CTMH's new paper pack Topstitch, the ribbon, Big Bloom and Filigree charm are also CTMH. The little pearls/flowers are Prima. I used the SU punch for the scalloped edge. Lyrical Letters cricut cartridge was used for the title.

Thanks Carla for the idea for this layout!! I used Sketch #84 from Creative Scrappers, which she had posted on her blog.

I would also like to thank my friend Deb for trusting me with her sewing machine & teaching me how to use it!! The last time I used one was in grade 8 and I broke it!!!
I did the sewing on the chocolate cardstock (:

3 of 104 layouts complete!!

8 comments:

  1. I just gasped when I saw this layout- I love this picture! And I must have this paper pack! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you go! Love this layout! Keep up the good work, you'll reach your goal in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenn, this layout is amazing! I totally love the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout Jenn! Great job with the stitching....I love sewing on my layouts too. The photo is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is stunning!!!! Love that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful layout! Haven't ventured too far into stitching on my layouts yet...maybe someday. And your daughter's name is beautiful as well. My youngest (21) is named Aislyn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious photo and gorgeous layout to go with. She is such a darling!!

    ReplyDelete