Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sweet Girl

Happy Summer everyone!! I am off for the summer so hopefully I'll have a bit more time to catch up on blogging, and reading your blogs, in between spending time with the kids and being at camp. So far I don't have work lined up for September either, it's likely going to be a rough year for all of us teachers in Ontario, so maybe I'll have even more time???
 I am still posting pics of layouts I did at my weekend crop in April!!! I'm hoping I find my mojo again soon, something about summer weather just does me in (: I just finished ordering a few new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, she has everything on sale right now!!, so hopefully they will get me going again.

 This layout is of Azelyn (the pic is from a couple of years ago). I copied it from the CTMH idea book (p 50). As soon as I saw it I knew I wanted to do one just like it. All products are CTMH, the paper is Florentine.


 Off to my cousin's wedding today and taking Aidan out to camp on Sunday. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

16/78 pages complete

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jenn! I too have mojo issue in the summer - so many other things competing for our time eh? And, summer is just too short! Enjoy your time with the kiddos!
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Jenn! Love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout!!! If you find your mojo can you loan me some lol!!! The summer is so short, we have to enjoy it while we can!!! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your page, so soft and sweet, just like your little girl looks, what a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I look at your pages I wish I were a scrapbooker --- but then I realize I can't do everything! A sweet girl she is, and I absolutely love this layout and the colours and embellishments you use. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this picture. and I really like this layout for it. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout Jenn. Azelyn is just a cutie.

    ReplyDelete