Saturday, April 16, 2011

Christmas Music - Scrap & Stamp Challenge

 Our challenge at Scrap & Stamp this week is to do a 2 page layout. That used to be the only way I scrapbooked (: I've evolved though and sometimes do only one page!!
 This is a layout of Kieran from a couple of Christmases ago, he hasn't changed a whole bunch since then! We had one of our family gatherings at my cousins house and his wife is an amazing musician!! She has a wonderful assortment of instruments but Kieran really took to the chimes. You can see him through the chimes in the last picture.
 I kept this layout pretty simple. I felt like it might need more but I liked the simplicity so I left it alone (other than adding the ribbon) Most of the products are CTMH. The title and flowers were Making Memories and I used a bit of Stickles on the tree. I used my new Page Maps book, my dear friend Jen gave me for my Birthday (:, for inspiration.


 I'm off at a weekend of scrapbooking this weekend so hopefully I'll have all kinds of new projects to share when I get back!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!!

15/52 pages complete (I'm actually where I should be for once!!)

5 comments:

  1. Wish my friends would take note:). love the way the red stars, title and robbin bow form a natural tiangle that drws the eye to the photos! Lovely memories;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Your journalling entry brought a little nostalgic tear to my eye - it was beautiful! Of course your kids are always so photogenic I'm sure that helps - and you seem to always take your pictures with scrapping in mind so you end up with fabulous layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really love this layout, it is GORGEOUS!!! I'm glad you didn't add too much, I think it looks great just as it is! I've really been into Page Maps, too, aren't they great? Have fun this weekend, I'm trying not to be too jealous, and I can't wait to see the new stuff you make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a BEAUTIFUL LO, Jenn!!! We have similar scrapping styles and I think it is just perfect as is...CAS so the photos of your son get the attention they deserve :) Hope you enjoyed your scrap weekend...can't wait to see your creations :~)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout Jenn! Love the simplicity...focus is on the photos and the story. I love how your embellishments and title pop off the page!

    ReplyDelete