Friday, February 11, 2011

Berry Nice (:

 I just received my new stamps from Kraftin' Kimmie and thought Stella Strawberry would be perfect for the Kraftin Kimmie challenge this week, Seeing Red. I am also entering this in CPS sketch challenge #204, and Paper Sundaes' two or more images challenge. I'm not sure who I will give this too but it's always nice to have some extra cards just in case.

Products used:

Stamp:Kraftin' Kimmie, BG Curio dp, CTMH cs, liquid glass, ink and ribbon, Neenah cs, Momento ink, copics, boweasy, and spellbinders. The flowers are from my LSS.

I posted a couple of pics because I wasn't sure which looked better (flash or no flash??)







7/24 cards complete

9 comments:

  1. Hey, Jenn, this card is soooo cute!!! I love the gingham, and of course the image and colouring! And hey, it is a good idea to have some extra all-occasion cards on hand - you can always send this one my way if you run out of people, teehee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Jenn!!! Hey I got her in the mail this week too! Great minds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable! Love those cute ribbon flowers! Great job with the CPS sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I love that little pop of green. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is indeed berry nice! Love the bows and the flowers that match! Great colouring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...I am jealous. I want her but she is sold out right now.
    Your card looks GREAT.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous image! Love your flowers! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This turned out really great for the challenges!! I just got her too!

    ReplyDelete