Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Frog's Reflection


I took this picture out at camp last summer. The frog was my subject but if you look closely there are some others in the picture (:
I used my new Slice for the first time for the title. The paper is CTMH's Caboodle. I also used Spot on Backgrounds stamp set and CTMH ink. I still want to add a couple of things to this page but haven't got to it. The journalling is hidden under the picture.The chipboard is CTMH's Organic DE in colour. I also used an SU punch for the tab.

12 of 104 (:

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love your new blog template too! The frogs are sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout!!! And how all the 'dots' work together! What a great subject!!! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new frogs on your template and your layout is adorable! Great pic too Jenn!

    ReplyDelete